10/24/17 Theatre Boosters Meeting Minutes
- Went well, more of a “County sharing day”; “superior” ratings for both shows; amazing feedback from well-respected judges.
- Lessons learned from last week’s show: continue to allow Theatre students to help with concession; may only need one back stage parent for one act shows
- Should we get a Debit card? Agreed to get a debit card with only the treasurer allowed to use it with prior approval of VP and Pres.
- Should we increase the limit to require a 2nd signature? Agreed to increase the limit to $500 for dual signatures.
- Booster fee deadline 10/24 – Required to participate in the musical
- Do we want to do the class shows? $25/DVD (10 minimum)
- Discussed purchasing equipment for future shows (camera) (Wish list #1)
- Steve possibly videoing smaller shows
- Trailer- look into pricing– max $2500 (covered not a flatbed)(wish list #3)
- Discussed lighting wishes (wish list #2)
Drama club t-shirt deadline 10/24
- Going to extend til Friday
November show(One Acts- 8 shows: 10-15 min. long) 11/17(Friday)
- Ticket sales/small concession. 4 booster volunteers: 3 front house, 1 back
- Renee and Stacy will contact guidance and set up
- Offer free ads to dry cleaner if they clean our costumes
- Senior “dress day” seniors go shopping for new costumes to pass on
Next Meeting 11/30
- Meeting 4th Thursday instead of Tuesdays